Do you want to transition to a plant-based and nontoxic lifestyle?
So, tell me, can you relate to any of these?
Are you freaked out because your Mom was diagnosed with cancer even though she has always eaten relatively healthy and stayed fit?
Are you feeling overwhelmed and freaked the F out about how everything is toxic and can give you a disease?
Are you ready to try a plant-based diet but clueless about what to eat to make sure you’re getting enough protein and nutrients?
Are you scared “clean products” won’t work and you have no idea what to buy? (ahhh natural deodorant?!)
Guess what, this was ALL ME.
I created the Green Girl On The Go coaching program because there just was not any other resource out there for me that was a one stop shop like this.
I would find plant based food blogs, which were pretty to look at, but I don’t have time to cook like that. Not to mention the money or the space! Then there were the organic beauty bloggers- also great, but I still was not finding the answers to my questions. I couldn’t just switch to a “clean beauty” foundation and call it a day without also considering how diet, stress management, and overall lifestyle choices were affecting me.
On top of that, I spent years seeing various functional medicine doctors and spending every minute of spare time researching how to cure my own chronic symptoms of acne, sinus infections, and migraines. I then went on to study at The Institute for Integrative Nutrition to become a certified holistic health coach. In short, I learned a lot of do’s & don’ts when figuring out how to navigate this plant-based and nontoxic lifestyle.
(For example, DON’T think Impossible Meat burgers are a health food or that castor oil-cleansing your face will get rid of your acne. DO detox your liver with dandelion green juices and get enough B-12 in your diet with nutritional yeast! Don’t worry, you’ll learn all this!)
I’ve combined the last 7 years of research into one seamless program to help busy girls like you who are in the same boat that I was– struggling everyday feeling overwhelmed, anxious, and stressed the F out.
Look, I get it. You’re probably pretty intrigued by a plant-based diet- it’s all the rage right now, along with other buzz words like “clean beauty” and “nontoxic living”. But truthfully, it can be overwhelming and a pain in the ass to navigate.
You probably have a big motivation though, right?
You know you need to make a serious change. You’re fed up with feeling held back in life. Who would you be if your anxiety about getting cancer or other chronic diseases went away, or if your skin cleared up, or if you weren’t getting sick all the time? What dreams would you feel confident enough to go out and accomplish? How much much more badass of a person would you be without this crippling fear holding you back?
But, maybe you have no idea where to start. You’re overwhelmed everytime you step into a Whole Foods.
Instead of doing what I did, taking years and years to figure out how to consistently live a plant-based and nontoxic lifestyle, I packaged everything up into an efficient one-on-one personal coaching program with me.
This is where I can basically be your little plant-based and nontoxic lifestyle guru. Think of me as your accountability buddy to keep you on the right path to implement these massive changes. Get excited. Shits about to get real.
This program is for women who:
- Have a busy life and career
- Have someone close to them that has been diagnosed with Cancer or another chronic disease
- Are committed to trying a whole food plant-based diet
- Want to learn how to shop and cook for a whole food plant-based diet
- Want to switch to safer beauty, personal care, and household products
- Are willing to invest in their health, especially after realizing that health really is the most important thing we can have right now.
This program is not for you if:
- You aren’t willing to invest in your health (for example, take the time to buy organic food when possible or switch to safer personal care products.)
- You aren’t a busy woman looking to learn how to eat a whole food plant-based diet.
- You aren’t a busy woman looking to help heal your symptoms with diet and lifestyle changes.
By the time we’re done you will:
- Know exactly how to consistently keep a whole food plant-based diet and make recipes even the meat lovers in your life will enjoy!
- Feel confident using nontoxic personal care, household, and beauty products so your immune system isn’t even more comprised with everything going on in the world right now!
- Have safer product swap ideas for even your most cherished conventional items.
- Feel leaner, lighter, clearer, and more in tune with who you are and what you want in this life.
- Be more in control of your future health with WAY less worry that your fate is doomed for getting cancer! I promise this is truly LIFE CHANGING on so many levels- physically, mentally, and emotionally.
- 4 weeks of quick and easy plant-based recipes so you know exactly what to eat to feel your best. Plus my approach to weekend freedom explained.
- Learn how to meal plan and create your staple weekly shopping list
- My Whole Foods grocery store tour
- Personalized Pantry Makeover
- My full list of favorite clean ingredient packaged food brands
- My full list of favorite supplements, teas, and holistic medicine cabinet products
- My full list of favorite non-toxic beauty, personal care, and household products
- One on one support for 3-6 months
- 50 minute video calls, one every other week (meeting twice per month, every 2 weeks)
- Unlimited access to reach out via email/phone
I’ve been where you are. You’re fed up with feeling sick. You’re excited about switching to a plant-based diet and nontoxic lifestyle but you are overwhelmed with where to start. You barely have the time to keep up with your favorite reality TV shows, let alone figure out how to cook a plant-based meal after a long day of work (even if it is on Zoom calls all day during self-quarantine!) This program will help you learn how to quickly implement these lifestyle changes so you can start to see results ASAP.
I’M READY TO BECOME A GREEN GIRL ON THE GO.
Feel safe knowing that every product you put on yourself or bring into your home will only help keep your body strong and healthy, rather than adding to the toxic build up that causes disease.
Feel confident being able to consistently lead a BALANCED whole food plant-based lifestyle to become the best version of yourself. Champagne in one hand, kale in the other. Let’s go.
Only 3 spots are available!
PLUS, if you sign up before April 5, 2020, you’ll receive my Bonus Detox practices:
An extra 50 minute call with me to walk you through step by step how to perform a coffee enema and a castor oil pack!
My personal functional medicine doctors have shared these practices with me. They are super cleansing and therapeutic for at home detox and immunity boosting rituals. What better time to destress and support your immune system than right now while in self-quarantine?
Both are game changers for beating bloat, fatigue, hangovers (if you’ve been drinking a little too much wine stuck on the couch every night), inflammation, and more. Seriously, I cannot tell you how many girlfriends I’ve convinced to try these out and now they can’t enough of them!
Have questions?! I would love to chat and support you however I can. Shoot me a message.
Health really is wealth. Stay safe everyone!